You'll Hear - True Accounts of Our Unrested Dead
You'll See - Actual Full-Body Apparition Ghost Photos
You'll Be - Standing Right There with Them
BONUS: This year, you'll hear EVP audio recordings
of ghosts actually speaking.
Other important stuff:
The Official Ghost Tour of Napervilletm
Start Place: We meet at the military statue at the entrance to Central Park. Use the Google Map teardrop at the top of this app, or use this address in your GPS: 35 S. Washington St. Naperville IL. 60540. (Tour starts across from Catch-35 restaurant, on Washington St.)
Parking: Lots of free and safe parking available. The most convenient garage is at 5 W. Benton St., behind Catch-35 restaurant.
Ghosts Following You?: No, a ghost can't and won't follow you home from this event (that's just Hollywood).
Weather Concerns: If it's lightly raining (without lightning) the tour will still go on, you may cancel your reservation if you'd like to. If, for safety reasons, we are forced to cancel, we'll let you know (using the phone # you supplied). If the outside temp is cool be sure to dress for the weather.
Restrooms: There are clean and safe restrooms in Central Park, at the tour starting place.
Camera Use: We allow photo cameras / Smartphones at the tour, as well as ghost hunting gear (EMF Meter, Ghost Radar, etc). No recording allowed, audio or video.
Dining / Night Clubs: There are lots of great restaurants / clubs within a very short walk from the tour. Their phone numbers and website links are HERE.
Trouble Makers: In order to guarantee a safe and pleasant tour for everyone, anyone causing problems will leave the tour, without a refund.
Tour Reviews: There are countless reviews and endorsements over the years. Visit our Tour Review page HERE.
No Tours in August
No Tours in July
Saturday the 1st - 7pm
Friday the 7th - 8pm
Saturday the 8th - 7pm
Friday the 14th - 8pm
Saturday the 15th - 7pm
Friday the 21st - 8pm
Saturday the 22nd - 5pm and 7pm
Friday the 28th - 8pm
Saturday the 29th - 5pm and 7pm
Sunday the 30th - 5pm and 7pm
Monday, Halloween - 8pm
Tour Type: A ghost-themed walking tour, with ghost hunting, through the pitch dark streets of historic and haunted Naperville.
Cost: The tour cost is $20 per person. The $20 cost is a final cost, no other fees or taxes are added.
Ticket pre-purchase is NOT required, pay at event with cash. If you prefer, you may pre-purchase your tickets over the phone, with a charge/debit, no less than 24 hours prior to departure time.
Minimum Age: The minimum recommended age is 16. For those 10 - 15 years old, please call us to discuss.
(630) 205-2664. No one under 10. No pets.
Over a Decade of Rave Reviews -
Friday the 2nd - 8pm
Saturday the 3rd - 7pm
Friday the 9th - 8pm
Saturday the 10th - 7pm
Friday the 16th - 8pm
Friday the 23rd - 8pm
Saturday the 24th - 7pm
Friday the 30th - 8pm
Your Host: Kevin Frantz
Ghost Tour Near Chicago,
The Official Naperville Ghost Tour
(28 Miles West of Chicago, Free Parking)
This Tour Has Been Featured Worldwide on:
What you need to know, the basics:
Tour Cost: $20 per person Pay at event, with cash
Reservation Desk / Questions: (630) 205-2664
These are the next couple tour dates. (For the full 2022 tour schedule, through Halloween, scroll to bottom of page.)
No Tours in July or August
Friday, the 2nd - 8pm
Saturday, the 3rd - 7pm
Remaining Tours through Halloween
Note: If you'd prefer a date/time not listed, call us, perhaps we can add it for you.
Over a Decade of Rave Reviews
* My husband and I have taken ghost tours all over the world - London, Belfast, Edinburgh, Boston, Vegas, Gettysburg, Chicago, and Orlando, this tour was easily the best. Its production and delivery were second to none - creepy and funny, awesome history. A world class tour.
Barb and Steven L. - Peoria, IL
* We're on vacation here in Chicago. We saw the great reviews for this tour online and decided to come out. It was so much fun. We are so glad we discovered Naperville and Kevin's tour!
Ian and Mary Beth H. - Santa Barbara, CA
* Worth every penny, what a great time!
Craig C. - Chicago
* You've raised the bar for ghost tours. This is what the other ghost tours dream of being!
Trish R. Chicago
*Extremely well-written and executed. Super professional. Great fun.
Robert and Kate L. - Barrington, IL
* I've seen ghost tours all over America - San Diego, New Orleans, Chicago - this tour tonight with Kevin is my favorite ghost tour so far. I loved it.
Harlen D. - Chicago
* This was our best girls night out ever. Great clubs, and a really creepy tour. Wow.
Thanks Kev, you're the best!
Judy K., Marci, and Sandi Y. - New Lenox, IL
* My wife drags me to ghost tours all over the nation. This Naperville ghost tour with Kevin was the most intelligently-researched and spooky that we've ever seen! Great job! Lot's of fun, too.
Alex & Mary - Chicago
For more Reviews / Endorsements, click to visit our Tour Review Page