What you need to know:
Your Host: Kevin Frantz
Other important stuff:
Over a Decade of Rave Reviews -
Ghost Tour Near Chicago,
The Official Naperville Ghost Tour
(28 Miles West of Chicago, Free & Safe Parking)
This Amazing Ghost Tour Featured Worldwide on:
Wanna Have Some Real Fun with
The Official Ghost Tour of Napervilletm
You'll Hear - True Accounts of Unrested Dead
You'll See - Actual Full-Body Apparition Ghost Photos
You'll Be - Right There with Them
Bring Your Camera, and Your Nerve
* My husband and I have taken ghost tours all over the world - London, Belfast, Edinburgh, Boston, Vegas, Gettysburg, Chicago, and Orlando, this tour was easily the best. Its production and delivery were second to none - creepy and funny, awesome history. A world class tour.
Barb and Steven L. - Peoria, IL
* We're on vacation here in Chicago. We saw the great reviews for this tour online and decided to come out. It was so much fun to do. We are so glad we discovered Naperville and Kevin's tour!
Ian and Mary Beth H. - Santa Barbara, CA
* Worth every penny, what a great time!
Craig C. - Chicago
* You've raised the bar for ghost tours. This is what the other ghost tours dream of being!
Trish R. Chicago
*Extremely well-written and executed. Super professional. Great fun.
Robert and Kate L. - Barrington, IL
* I've seen ghost tours all over America - San Diego, New Orleans, Chicago - this tour tonight with Kevin is my favorite ghost tour so far. Such fun, we loved it.
Harlen D. - Chicago
* This was our best girls night out ever. Great clubs, and a really creepy tour. Really fun. Wow.
Thanks Kev, you're the best!
Judy K., Marci, and Sandi Y. - New Lenox, IL
* My wife drags me to ghost tours all over the nation. This Naperville ghost tour with Kevin was the most intelligently researched and spooky that we've ever seen. Great job! Lot's of fun, too.
Alex & Mary - Chicago
For more Reviews / Endorsements, click to visit our Tour Review Page
Tour Cost: $20 per person Pay at event, with cash
Reservation Desk / Questions: (630) 205-2664
2023 Tour Schedule:
The tours run on Fridays at 8pm and Saturdays at 7pm. These are the available dates:
Friday, May 19th - 8pm
Friday, June 9th - 8pm
Friday, June 23rd - 8pm
Friday, July 7th - 8pm
Friday, July 21st - 8pm
Friday, August 11th - 8pm
Friday, Sept. 1st - 8pm
Saturday, Sept. 2nd - 7pm
Friday, Sept. 8th - 8pm
Saturday, Sept. 9th - 7pm
No tour Friday, Sept. 15th
Saturday, Sept. 16 - 7pm
No tour on Friday, Sept. 22nd
No tour on Saturday, Sept. 23rd
Friday, Sept. 29th - 8pm
Saturday, Sept. 30th - 7pm
Friday, Oct. 6th - 8pm
Saturday, Oct. 7th - 7pm
Friday, Oct. 13th - 8pm
Saturday, Oct. 14th - 7pm
Friday, Oct. 20th - 8pm
Saturday, Oct. 21st - 7pm
Friday, Oct. 27th - 8pm
Saturday, Oct. 28th - 7pm
Tour Type: An historic ghost-themed walking tour highlighting Naperville's amazing history and spine-tingling ghostly-goings-on.
Length: Approximately 100 minutes. There is about 1/3 mile of walking involved.
Cost: The tour cost is just $20 per person. The $20 fee is your final cost, no ticketing fees or taxes are added.
Ticket pre-purchase is NOT required, pay at event with cash. If you prefer, you may pre-purchase your tickets over the phone, with charge/debit.
Reservations: Call (630) 205-2664 (or click phone at top of phone app) for reservation. No charge card deposit required. Arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time, for check-in.
Minimum Age: The minimum recommended age is 16. For those 10 - 15 years old, please call us to discuss.
(630) 205-2664. No one under 10. No pets.
Start Place: We meet at the military statue at the entrance to Central Park. Use the Google Map teardrop at the top of this app, or use this address in your GPS: 35 S. Washington St. Naperville IL. 60540. (Tour starts across from Catch-35 restaurant, on Washington St.)
Parking: Lots of free and safe parking available. The most convenient garage is at 5 W. Benton St., behind Catch-35 restaurant.
Ghosts Following You?: No, a ghost can't and won't follow you home from this event (that's just Hollywood).
Weather Concerns: If it's lightly raining (without lightning) the tour will still go on, you may cancel your reservation if you'd like to. If, for safety reasons, we are forced to cancel, we'll let you know by phone or text (using the phone # you supply with your reservation). If the outside temp is cool be sure to dress for the weather.
Restrooms: There are clean and safe restrooms in Central Park, at the tour starting place.
Camera Use: We allow photo cameras / Smartphone cameras at the tour, as well as ghost hunting gear (EMF Meter, Ghost Radar, etc). No recording allowed, audio or video, with phones or other gear.
Dining / Night Clubs: There are lots of great restaurants / clubs within a very short walk from the tour. Their phone numbers and website links are HERE.
Trouble Makers: In order to guarantee a safe and pleasant tour for everyone, anyone causing problems will leave the tour, without a refund.