Remaining 2019 Tours:
Fri. the 18th - 8pm & Sat. the 19th - 7pm
Fri. the 25th - 8pm & Sat. the 26th - 7pm
& Sun. the 27th - 6pm
Halloween Night - Thurs. the 31st - 8pm
Fri. the 1st - 8pm & Sat. the 2nd - 7pm
Here's What You Need to Know:
(any concern not covered, call and ask)
Ghost Tour Near Chicago,
Naperville Tour with Kevin Frantz
(28 Miles West of Chicago)
Tour Host: Investigator and author, Kevin Frantz. Mr. Frantz has hosted the tour for over 12 years, and has written two books on the paranormal. He is an award-winning speaker who holds a Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Study degree.
Tour Start Place: We meet at the military statue at the entrance to Central Park. Use the Google Map teardrop at the top of this app, or use this address in your GPS: 50 S. Washington St. Naperville IL. 60540. (Tour is across Washington St. from Catch-35 restaurant.)
Parking: Lots of FREE & safe parking available. The most convenient garage is at 5 W. Benton St., behind Catch-35 restaurant.
Ghosts Following You?: No, a ghost can't and won't follow you home; that's TV and fiction.
Weather Concerns: If it's raining (without lightning) the tour will still go on, you may cancel if you'd like to. If, for safety reasons, we are forced to cancel, we'll let you know.
Restrooms: There are restrooms available near the tour.
Camera Use: We allow photo cameras / Smartphones on the tour, no audio or video recording is allowed. Any type of handheld ghost hunting gear is allowed (EMF Meters, Ghost Radar, etc.).
Dining / Night Clubs: Many great restaurants / clubs near-by, just a two-minute walk from the tour. Our Dining Guide is HERE.
Tour Reviews: Countless great reviews and endorsements over the years. Visit our Tour Review page HERE.
Do You have a Facebook Page? Sure, here's a link: OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
2019 Tour Schedule:
Pick a date / time from the options below, call us at 630 205-2664 to make your reservation. (There's a phone at the top of this app.)
If you need a date / time not listed, call us, perhaps we can add it for you.
Over a Decade of Rave Reviews -
New for 2019!
Bring your phone/camera, and your nerve...
This Amazing Tour Featured Worldwide on:
Over a DECADE of Rave Reviews
There has never
been ANYTHING like this...
The Official Ghost Tour
The new tour is called:
Voices From Beyond
Terrifying Ghost-Voice Recordings from
beyond the grave...
You'll Ghost Hunt - You'll go where THEY ARE...
You'll See - Actual full-body apparition ghost pics
You'll Hear - Actual ghost voice recordings (EVP)
You'll Enjoy - True tales of these ghastly haunts
Tour Cost: $20 per person. Pay at tour.
Our Next Tours:
Fri., the 18th, 8pm
Sat., the 19th, 7pm
(full 2019 schedule below)
Reservation Desk / Questions: 630 205-2664
Tour Type: A walking tour, with ghost hunting, through the haunted streets of historic Naperville. There is about 1/4 mile of walking.
Tour Cost: $20 per person, no other fees are added. Ticket pre-purchase NOT required, pay at tour with cash.
Minimum Age: The minimum allowed age is 16 yrs. For those 12 - 15 years old, please call us to discuss. (630) 205-2664.
* My husband and I have taken ghost tours all over the world - London, Belfast, Edinburgh, Boston, San Diego, Gettysburg, Chicago, Orlando, this tour was easily the best. Its production and delivery were second to none - creepy and funny, awesome history. A world class tour.
Barb and Steven L. - Peoria, IL
* It was our girl's night out and we all got freaked! A fantastic ghost tour.
Terri - Oak Lawn, IL.
* We're on vacation here in Chicago. We saw the great reviews for this tour online and decided to come out. It was so much fun. We are so glad we discovered Naperville and Kevin's tour!
Ian and Mary Beth H. - Santa Barbara, CA
* Worth every penny, what a great time!
Craig C. - Chicago
* You've raised the bar for ghost tours. This is what the other ghost tours dream of being!
*Extremely well-written and executed. Super professional. Great fun.
Robert and Kate L. - Barrington, IL
* I've seen ghost tours all over America - California, New Orleans, Chicago - this tour tonight with Mr. Frantz is my favorite ghost tour so far. I loved it.
Harlen D. - Chicago
* This was our best girls night out ever. Great clubs, and a really creepy tour. Wow.
Thanks Kev, you're the best!
Judy K., Marci, and Sandi Y. - New Lenox, IL
* My wife drags me to ghost tours all over the nation. This Naperville ghost tour with Kevin Frantz was the most intelligently-researched and spooky that we've ever seen! Great job! Lot's of fun too.
Alex & Mary - Chicago
For more Reviews / Endorsements, click to visit our Tour Review Page