The Official Ghost Tour of Napervilletm
Start Place: We meet at the military statue at the entrance to Central Park. Use the Google Map teardrop at the top of this app, or use this address in your GPS: 35 S. Washington St. Naperville IL. 60540. (Tour starts across from Catch-35 restaurant, on Washington St.)
Parking: Lots of free and safe parking available. The most convenient garage is at 5 W. Benton St., behind Catch-35 restaurant.
Ghosts Following You?: No, a ghost can't and won't follow you home from this event (that's just Hollywood).
Weather Concerns: If it's lightly raining (without lightning) the tour will still go on, you may cancel your reservation if you'd like to. If, for safety reasons, we are forced to cancel, we'll let you know by phone or text (using the phone # you supply with your reservation). If the outside temp is cool be sure to dress for the weather.
Restrooms: There are clean and safe restrooms in Central Park, at the tour starting place.
Camera Use: We allow photo cameras / Smartphone cameras at the tour, as well as ghost hunting gear (EMF Meter, Ghost Radar, etc). No recording allowed, audio or video, with phones or other gear.
Dining / Night Clubs: There are lots of great restaurants / clubs within a very short walk from the tour. Their phone numbers and website links are HERE.
Trouble Makers: In order to guarantee a safe and pleasant tour for everyone, anyone causing problems will leave the tour, without a refund.
Thanks for an awesome 2023, we'll return in the Spring of 2024!
Tour Type: An historic ghost-themed walking tour highlighting Naperville's amazing history and spine-tingling ghostly goings-on.
Cost: The tour cost is just $20 per person. The $20 fee is your final cost, no ticketing fees are added.
Ticket pre-purchase is NOT required, pay at event. If you prefer, you may pre-purchase your tickets over the phone, with charge/debit.
Minimum Age: The minimum recommended age is 16. For those 10 - 15 years old, please call us to discuss.
(630) 205-2664. No one under 10. No pets.
Ghost Tour Near Chicago,
The Official Naperville Ghost Tour
(28 Miles West of Chicago, Free & Safe Parking)
This Amazing Ghost Tour Featured Worldwide on:
Your Host: Kevin Frantz
What you need to know:
Other important stuff:
Our Tour for 2023 is Called:
Tour Cost: $20 per person, pay at tour. If you'd prefer to use a card to pay, you must do so no less than two hours before tour time, by calling 630 205-2664.
Reservation Desk / Questions: (630) 205-2664
2023 Tour Schedule:
For the first time, we're showcasing over 25 years of world class paranormal evidence from our archives.
Over a Decade of Rave Reviews -
* My husband and I have taken ghost tours all over the world - London, Belfast, Edinburgh, Boston, Vegas, Gettysburg, Chicago, and Orlando, this tour was easily the best. Its production and delivery were second to none - creepy and funny, awesome history. A world class tour.
Barb and Steven L. - Peoria, IL
* We're on vacation here in Chicago. We saw the great reviews for this tour online and decided to come out. It was so much fun to do. We are so glad we discovered Naperville and Kevin's tour!
Ian and Mary Beth H. - Santa Barbara, CA
* Worth every penny, what a great time!
Craig C. - Chicago
* You've raised the bar for ghost tours. This is what the other ghost tours dream of being!
Trish R. Chicago
*Extremely well-written and executed. Super professional. Great fun.
Robert and Kate L. - Barrington, IL
* I've seen ghost tours all over America - San Diego, New Orleans, Chicago - this tour tonight with Kevin is my favorite ghost tour so far. Such fun, we loved it.
Harlen D. - Chicago
* This was our best girls night out ever. Great clubs, and a really creepy tour. Really fun. Wow.
Thanks Kev, you're the best!
Judy K., Marci, and Sandi Y. - New Lenox, IL
* My wife drags me to ghost tours all over the nation. This Naperville ghost tour with Kevin was the most intelligently researched and spooky that we've ever seen. Great job! Lot's of fun, too.
Alex & Mary - Chicago
For more Reviews / Endorsements, click to visit our Tour Review Page