Need a Fun-to-do Idea for Date Night? Work Event? Birthday? Wedding? Group Outing? Girls Night Out?
Looking for Something Fun To Do, in Naperville, Near Chicago?
General Tour Info:
The Official Ghost Tour
Fun to Do Ghost Tour Near Chicago,
Naperville Tour with Kevin Frantz
(28 Miles West of Chicago)
Call with Questions or to Place Reservations - 630 205-2664
You're invited to join us for a creepy, fun to do, life-changing, evening on the pitch-dark streets of Haunted Naperville with
investigator and author Kevin Frantz.
Over a Decade of Rave Reviews -
I got so creeped out! What an awesome and fun time! Thanks Kevin!
Carol C. - Hinsdale, IL
* It was our girl's night out and we all got freaked! A fantastic ghost tour.
Terri - Oak Lawn, IL.
* We're on vacation here in Chicago. We saw the great reviews online and decided to come out. It was such a fun tour. We are so glad we discovered Naperville and this tour!
Ian and Mary Beth H. - Santa Barbara, CA
* Worth every penny, what a great time!
Craig C. - Chicago, IL
* You've raised the bar for ghost tours. This is what the other ghost tours dream of being!
*Extremely well-written and executed. Super professional. Great fun.
Robert and Kate L. - Barrington, IL
* I've seen ghost tours all over America - California, New Orleans, Chicago - this tour tonight with Mr. Frantz is my favorite ghost tour so far. I loved it.
Harlen D. - Chicago, IL
* This was our best girls night out ever. Great clubs, and a really creepy tour. Wow.
Thanks Kev, you're the best!
Judy K., Marci, and Sandi Y. - New Lenox, IL
* My wife drags me to ghost tours all over the nation. This Naperville ghost tour with Kevin Frantz was the most intelligently-researched, spooky, that we've ever seen! Great job! Lot's of fun too.
Alex & Mary - Peoria, IL
For more Reviews / Endorsements, click to visit our Tour Review Page
Spectacular Ghost Tours Available Every Day (and Night)
Tour Type: This is a walking ghost tour through Naperville's historic and haunted streets, stopping at approx. 10 haunted/notorious outdoor locations (about 13 true ghostly & ghastly tales). Walking is 1/4 mile. For more info click HERE.
Tour Start Place: The entrance to Central Park, at 50 S. Washington (Across from Catch-35 restaurant). For more info click HERE.
Parking: Plenty of FREE and safe parking available, the most convenient place is the garage at 5 W. Benton.
Tour Schedule: The tour is available every day and night. Click HERE for the FULL 2018 TOUR SCHEDULE
Reservations: No ticket pre-purchase is required, for tours on Friday & Saturday. Call our reservation line (630.205.2664) to reserve your spots. You'll pay at the tour with check or cash (If you'd rather pay ahead of time, call 630 205-2664). For more info click HERE.
Reviews: Countless great reviews and endorsements over the years. Below are a few, click HERE for more.
Yeah, It's That Cool...
Over a DECADE of
This Amazing Tour Featured Worldwide on: