You'll Hear - True Accounts of Unrested Dead
You'll See - Actual Full-Body Apparition Ghost Photos
You'll Be - Standing Right There with Them
Bring Your Camera and Your Nerve
BONUS: This year, you'll hear EVP audio recordings
of ghosts actually speaking.
Make a Night of It - Great Shopping, Dining, Clubs & more!
Wanna Have Some Real Fun with
Tour Type: An historic ghost-themed walking tour highlighting Naperville's amazing history and spine-tingling ghostly-goings-on.
Cost: The tour cost is just $20 per person. The $20 fee is your final cost, no ticketing fees or taxes are added.
Ticket pre-purchase is NOT required, pay at event with cash. If you prefer, you may pre-purchase your tickets over the phone, with a charge/debit.
Minimum Age: The minimum recommended age is 16. For those 10 - 15 years old, please call us to discuss.
(630) 205-2664. No one under 10. No pets.
Other important stuff:
Over a Decade of Rave Reviews -
* My husband and I have taken ghost tours all over the world - London, Belfast, Edinburgh, Boston, Vegas, Gettysburg, Chicago, and Orlando, this tour was easily the best. Its production and delivery were second to none - creepy and funny, awesome history. A world class tour.
Barb and Steven L. - Peoria, IL
* We're on vacation here in Chicago. We saw the great reviews for this tour online and decided to come out. It was so much fun to do. We are so glad we discovered Naperville and Kevin's tour!
Ian and Mary Beth H. - Santa Barbara, CA
* Worth every penny, what a great time!
Craig C. - Chicago
* You've raised the bar for ghost tours. This is what the other ghost tours dream of being!
Trish R. Chicago
*Extremely well-written and executed. Super professional. Great fun.
Robert and Kate L. - Barrington, IL
* I've seen ghost tours all over America - San Diego, New Orleans, Chicago - this tour tonight with Kevin is my favorite ghost tour so far. Such fun, we loved it.
Harlen D. - Chicago
* This was our best girls night out ever. Great clubs, and a really creepy tour. Really fun. Wow.
Thanks Kev, you're the best!
Judy K., Marci, and Sandi Y. - New Lenox, IL
* My wife drags me to ghost tours all over the nation. This Naperville ghost tour with Kevin was the most intelligently researched and spooky that we've ever seen. Great job! Lot's of fun, too.
Alex & Mary - Chicago
For more Reviews / Endorsements, click to visit our Tour Review Page
Join Us This Fri., the 7th, @ 8pm
or, Sat., the 8th, @7pm
This Friday the 7th - 8pm
This Saturday the 8th - 7pm
Friday the 14th - 8pm
Saturday the 15th - 7pm
Friday the 21st - 8pm
Saturday the 22nd - 7pm
Friday the 28th - 8pm
Saturday the 29th - 7pm
Sunday the 30th - 7pm
Your Host: Kevin Frantz
The Official Ghost Tour of Napervilletm
This Amazing Ghost Tour Featured Worldwide on:
Tour Cost: $20 per person Pay at event, with cash
Reservation Desk / Questions: (630) 205-2664
Our Next Tours:
This Fri., Oct 7th @ 8pm
This Sat., Oct 8th @ 7pm
For the full 2022 tour schedule see below.
What you need to know, the basics:
Start Place: We meet at the military statue at the entrance to Central Park. Use the Google Map teardrop at the top of this app, or use this address in your GPS: 35 S. Washington St. Naperville IL. 60540. (Tour starts across from Catch-35 restaurant, on Washington St.)
Parking: Lots of free and safe parking available. The most convenient garage is at 5 W. Benton St., behind Catch-35 restaurant.
Ghosts Following You?: No, a ghost can't and won't follow you home from this event (that's just Hollywood).
Weather Concerns: If it's lightly raining (without lightning) the tour will still go on, you may cancel your reservation if you'd like to. If, for safety reasons, we are forced to cancel, we'll let you know (using the phone # you supplied). If the outside temp is cool be sure to dress for the weather.
Restrooms: There are clean and safe restrooms in Central Park, at the tour starting place.
Camera Use: We allow photo cameras / Smartphones at the tour, as well as ghost hunting gear (EMF Meter, Ghost Radar, etc). No recording allowed, audio or video.
Dining / Night Clubs: There are lots of great restaurants / clubs within a very short walk from the tour. Their phone numbers and website links are HERE.
Trouble Makers: In order to guarantee a safe and pleasant tour for everyone, anyone causing problems will leave the tour, without a refund.
Tour Reviews: There are countless reviews and endorsements over the years. Visit our Tour Review page HERE.
Ghost Tour Near Chicago,
The Official Naperville Ghost Tour
(28 Miles West of Chicago, Free & Safe Parking)
2022 Tour Schedule
Remaining Tours through October 30th: