The Official Ghost Tour
Start Place: We meet at the military statue at the entrance to Central Park. Use the Google Map teardrop at the top of this app, or use this address in your GPS: 50 S. Washington St. Naperville IL. 60540. (Tour is across Washington St. from Catch-35 restaurant.)
Parking: Lots of FREE & safe parking available. The most convenient garage is at 5 W. Benton St., behind Catch-35 restaurant.
Ghosts Following You?: No, a ghost can't and won't follow you home from this event.
Weather Concerns: If it's lightly raining (without lightning) the event will still go on, you may cancel if you'd like to. If, for safety reasons, we are forced to cancel, we'll let you know. If it's going to be cool be sure to dress for the weather, it will get cooler as night deepens.
Restrooms: There are port-a-potties available near our starting place.
Camera Use: We allow photo cameras / Smartphones on the event, however, there is no audio or video recording allowed. Any type of handheld ghost hunting gear is allowed (EMF Meters, Ghost Radar, etc.).
Dining / Night Clubs: Unfortunately, most of the restaurants / clubs will be closed for dining due to Co-vid. We recommend that you call them for their current dining policy. Their phone numbers and website links are HERE.
Tour Reviews: Countless great reviews and endorsements over the years. Visit our Review page HERE.
What About Co-Vid 19? Due to new Co-vid rules, beginning Oct. 23rd, even though we are outside, masks will be required if you are unable to socially distance. That said, as far as social distancing... because we are group of people, and we are frequently walking together as a group, we have no way to enforce social distancing, therefore we recommend that you bring a mask, just in case. If you insist on masks and distancing around you we ask that you do not come, a walking group of people is not in our control.
Trouble Makers: Anyone causing problems, or non-stop talkers, will leave the tour without a refund.
Here's What You Need to Know:
(any concern not covered, call and ask)
Tour Type: A ghost walking tour, with ghost hunting, through historic Naperville. There is about 1/4 mile of walking.
Cost: $25 per person, no other fees are added. Ticket pre-purchase NOT required, pay at event with cash. You may pre-purchase your tickets over the phone with a charge/debit, no less than 48 hours prior to depart time, if you'd like.
Minimum Age: The minimum recommended age is 16 yrs. For those 10 - 15 years old, please call us to discuss. (630) 205-2664.
Bring your phone / camera, and your nerve...
Over a Decade of Rave Reviews -
Ghost Tour Near Chicago,
The Official Naperville Ghost Tour
(28 Miles West of Chicago)
This Amazing Tour Featured Worldwide on:
Over a DECADE of Rave Reviews
There has never been ANYTHING like this...
The 2020 tour is called:
Voices From Beyond
Featuring Spine-tingling Ghost-Voice Recordings from
beyond the grave...
You'll Ghost Hunt - Go where the GHOSTS ARE...
You'll See - Actual full-body apparition ghost pics
You'll Hear - Actual ghost voice recordings (EVP)
You'll Enjoy - True tales of these unrested rascals
Tour Cost: $25 per person. Pay at event, with cash.
Our Next Tours:
We are closed until the Spring 2021.
Reservation Desk / Questions: 630 205-2664
* My husband and I have taken ghost tours all over the world - London, Belfast, Edinburgh, Boston, San Diego, Gettysburg, Chicago, Orlando, this tour was easily the best. Its production and delivery were second to none - creepy and funny, awesome history. A world class tour.
Barb and Steven L. - Peoria, IL
* It was our girl's night out and we all got freaked! A fantastic ghost tour.
Terri - Oak Lawn, IL.
* We're on vacation here in Chicago. We saw the great reviews for this tour online and decided to come out. It was so much fun. We are so glad we discovered Naperville and Kevin's tour!
Ian and Mary Beth H. - Santa Barbara, CA
* Worth every penny, what a great time!
Craig C. - Chicago
* You've raised the bar for ghost tours. This is what the other ghost tours dream of being!
*Extremely well-written and executed. Super professional. Great fun.
Robert and Kate L. - Barrington, IL
* I've seen ghost tours all over America - California, New Orleans, Chicago - this tour tonight with Kevin is my favorite ghost tour so far. I loved it.
Harlen D. - Chicago
* This was our best girls night out ever. Great clubs, and a really creepy tour. Wow.
Thanks Kev, you're the best!
Judy K., Marci, and Sandi Y. - New Lenox, IL
* My wife drags me to ghost tours all over the nation. This Naperville ghost tour with Kevin was the most intelligently-researched and spooky that we've ever seen! Great job! Lot's of fun too.
Alex & Mary - Chicago
For more Reviews / Endorsements, click to visit our Tour Review Page