Fun to Do Ghost Tour Near Chicago,
Naperville Tour with Kevin Frantz
(28 Miles West of Chicago)
Yeah, It's That Cool...
General Tour Info:
Over a DECADE of
* My husband and I have taken ghost tours all over the world - London, Belfast, Edinburgh, Boston, San Diego, Gettysburg, Chicago, Orlando, this tour was easily the best. It's production and delivery were second to none - creepy and funny, awesome history. A world class tour.
Barb and Steven L. - Peoria, IL
* It was our girl's night out and we all got freaked! A fantastic ghost tour.
Terri - Oak Lawn, IL.
* We're on vacation here in Chicago. We saw the great reviews for this tour online and decided to come out. It was so much fun. We are so glad we discovered Naperville and Kevin's tour!
Ian and Mary Beth H. - Santa Barbara, CA
* Worth every penny, what a great time!
Craig C. - Chicago
* You've raised the bar for ghost tours. This is what the other ghost tours dream of being!
*Extremely well-written and executed. Super professional. Great fun.
Robert and Kate L. - Barrington, IL
* I've seen ghost tours all over America - California, New Orleans, Chicago - this tour tonight with Mr. Frantz is my favorite ghost tour so far. I loved it.
Harlen D. - Chicago
* This was our best girls night out ever. Great clubs, and a really creepy tour. Wow.
Thanks Kev, you're the best!
Judy K., Marci, and Sandi Y. - New Lenox, IL
* My wife drags me to ghost tours all over the nation. This Naperville ghost tour with Kevin Frantz was the most intelligently-researched and spooky that we've ever seen! Great job! Lot's of fun too.
Alex & Mary - Chicago
For more Reviews / Endorsements, click to visit our Tour Review Page
You're invited to join us for an amazing, not-to-be-missed, fun to do, creepy, life-changing evening on the pitch-dark streets of Haunted Naperville with investigator and author Kevin Frantz.
The Official Ghost Tour
This Amazing Tour Featured Worldwide on:
Over a Decade of Rave Reviews -
Tour Type: This is a walking ghost tour through Naperville's historic and haunted streets, stopping at approx. 10 haunted/notorious outdoor locations (about 13 true ghostly & ghastly tales). Walking is 1/4 mile. For more info click HERE.
Tour Start Place: The entrance to Central Park, at 50 S. Washington (Across from Catch-35 restaurant). For more info click HERE.
Parking: Plenty of FREE and safe parking available, the most convenient place is the garage at 5 W. Benton.
Tour Schedule: The tour is available every day and night. Click HERE for the FULL 2018 TOUR SCHEDULE
Reservations: No ticket pre-purchase is required, for public tours on Friday & Saturday. Call our reservation line 630.205.2664 to reserve your spots. You'll pay at the tour with check or cash (If you'd rather pay ahead of time, by card, call 630 205-2664). For more info click HERE.
Reviews: Countless great reviews and endorsements over the years. Below are a few, click HERE for more.
Call with Questions or to Place Reservations - 630 205-2664
Looking for Something Fun To Do Near Chicago?
Come Play with Us...