In order to assure that a great time is had by all tour participants, the following guidelines are in force for the program.
Below are the FAQ & Guidelines
for the REDEMPTION tour/program
The Your Redemption Draws Near tour/program guidelines
What is the Length of the Redemption Tour?: Approximately 2 hours.
Are Reservations Required? Yes reservations are required. Call our Reservations Desk 630.205.2664, to place reservations. No charge card # is required to place a reservation. Pay for the tour at check-in with cash or check.
Can My Reservation be Changed or Canceled?: You are always free to change or cancel without retribution.
What if it's Raining?: All programs/tours run rain or shine, however, if your tour is called off due to unsafe weather conditions you will be notified by phone.
If your question isn't addressed below
feel free to call us - 630 205-2664
Where Does the Outdoor Tour Meet and Start? The tour meets at the military statue, at Central Park's entrance on Washington St., in Downtown Naperville.
Can our Group Attend? Yes.
Is There an Age Restriction?: Yes, minimum age 16.
When Do the Tours Run?: Most tours are Fridays, 8pm, & Saturdays 7pm but can vary.
2017 Tour Schedule
Are there Good Restaurants Near-by?: Sure. There are lots of great restaurants, of every type, within just a 3-minute walk of the tour starting place.
For downtown Naperville restaurant ideas check out our Dining Guide.
Is the outdoor Tour Wheelchair-Friendly?: Yes. Note however that many of the sidewalks are in the historic area and can be a little rough...
Are There Restrooms Available?: Yes, clean and safe restrooms are available.
Are Photo Cameras or Video Cameras Allowed?: Sorry, neither is allowed.
* Due to the tour's mature content, the minimum allowed age is 16.
* No refunds are given because you are offended by the program content. I'm here to tell you the truth, like it or not.
* Alcohol and smoking (of any kind) is prohibited.
* If it is raining when your tour is starting, and you'd prefer to not take the tour in the rain, you may cancel your reservation - just call us.
* Trouble-makers, arguers, scoffers, or "non-stop talkers" will leave the tour, without a refund.
* We'll be outside, remember to dress for the weather. (It will get cooler as night deepens.)
* Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time, for tour check-in.
Is There Parking Near-By?: Yes. Free & safe parking for the outdoor tour is available at 5 W. Van Buren - across Washington Street from the tour starting place. (All parking in Naperville is safe & free.)
What is the Tour Cost?:
The Redemption tour/program is $20 per person